A flat tire doesn't have to spell the end of your ride. The Park Tool VP-1 comes with everything you need to repair a punctured inner tube and get it ready for reinstallation and inflation. Together with the included vulcanizing fluid, the butyl patches create a molecular bond with the inner tube, resulting in a durable permanent repair for any puncture. The application process is easy: simply spread a thin layer of vulcanizing fluid over the area, allow it to dry, remove the backing from the patch, firmly apply pressure (especially at the edges), and inspect the bond after a minute or two. Compatible with nearly all bicycle inner tubes. With everything contained in a small box, the VP-1 is an ideal size to tuck into a saddle bag or jersey pocket.
- Compatible with butyl rubber and latex inner tubes
- Not compatible with tubeless tire bodies or thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) inner tubes such as Tubolito or Schwalbe® Aerothan®
- Box dimensions: 70 x 47.6 x 19 mm (2.75" x 1.875" x 0.75")
- Box weight: 17 grams (0.6 ounces)
- Two 25 mm (1") diameter round patches
- Two 19 mm (0.75") diameter round patches
- Two 35 x 25 mm (1.375" x 1") oval patches
- One 70 x 35 mm (2" x 1") sandpaper
- One tube of vulcanizing fluid
NOTE: Vulcanizing fluid will dry out over time once the tube is punctured.